Saturday, January 10, 2009

welcome to January



Well, it has been awhile since I have been on my blog. Sorry but life has been a little nuts and out of order. I am going to try to be more consistent but no promises:)


Since my last Blog here's our life:





We have moved to a 5 bedroom house with a 2 car garage. I think the best thing is the huge backyard for the kids to run and play. We are only about a mile from our old house so the kids still ride the same bus and go to the same schools.

Speaking of the backyard, on Christmas Eve we had a "reindeer" in our backyard digging apples out of the snow. I never knew that deer would dig the old fruit out of 2 feet of snow.

Jim got his splint off in November which means he is healed. Yeah. We pray that he doesn't break anything else ever!!

We got our old snow blower back from my dad which is wonderful for Jim to use on our driveway.

I survived winter break with the kids even though we had 2 extra snow days before and after break. By the end of the 2 weeks my kids were oh so worn out.

Howie had a school play called "Christmas on Candy Cane Lane" Howie was an elf and did an awesome job signing with his class and blowing his whistle lips when it was time.

Ella wants me to tell all of you about the snow fort her and Howie made today. It is beside the garage where they can "hide from mom!" go figure.



To check out my pictures that take way too long to add to this blog ck out www.kestner11.shutterfly.com I think you will like what you see!

No comments: